Below we will report detailed information about what cookies are, what kind of cookies this website uses, how to change some settings of your cookies and what happens if you enable cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded into the user’s computer in order to store data, which can be updated and rescued by responsible company for its installation.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
Below we can see a table with utilized cookies in this website:
|cae-gstore.com||utma_||Web analysis||In-house||2 years since its creation or restoration|
How are cookies configured?
- Internet Explorer: Options > Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration.
For more details, visit Microsoft support or browser support.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Advanced Options.
For more details, visit Mozilla support or browser support.
- Google Chrome: Options > See Advanced Options > Privacy > Contents Options.
For more details, visit Google support or browser support.
- Safari: Preferences > Security.
For more details, visit Apple support or browser support.
- Opera: Options > Configuration > Advanced > Cookies.
For more details, visit Opera support or browser support.
If you use another browser different than the ones we already mentioned, you can consult your installation policy, use and cookies block.
What happens if cookies are enabled?
Some service features or areas of this website can’t work properly.
Is the cookies policy updating?